CODE OF CONDUCT
At Del Cielo Brewing, we believe in leaving a positive impact in everything we do, from brewing quality beer to crafting memorable experiences and taking care of each other. We care about our community and being a space where people feel safe, respected, and welcomed.
We created a Code of Conduct to remind us what standards we need to uphold to create a safe environment for everyone who walks through our door and works with us.
We expect all team members, customers, event guests, and business partners to abide to the following:
CREATING A SAFE SPACE
- Del Cielo Brewing does not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, gender identity and expression, religion, sex, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, or harassment in any form.
- We are committed to offering a work environment free of harassment and do not tolerate unwelcome verbal or sexual conduct, bullying, or derogatory remarks.
- We adhere to local, federal, and state laws and safety policies for the safety of all guests.
- We celebrate diversity and embrace the unique backgrounds and experiences of our staff, guests, contractors, vendors, and leadership.
- At its core, DCB is a family-centered business. Our beer tenders, who are RBS certified, are trained to ensure that all guests meet the legal age drinking requirements and mitigate any alcohol-related situations so that all guests enjoy their visit and get home safely.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM DCB
It’s important to our team that we understand and take accountability for these standards at all times. We expect our team members to model these behaviors and address or report behaviors they observe or are informed of that are not aligned with our Code of Conduct.
WHERE YOU CAN GO FOR HELP
We believe in fostering an environment where team members, guests, and business partners can provide feedback and raise concerns. You can reach out to our management team by sending a message to [email protected].
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN ISSUE IS REPORTED
We strive to be transparent about the process for investigating any complaints or issues reported related to our Code of Conduct and all information received will be reviewed by Del Cielo’s Founders and Management. Del Cielo will never retaliate against anyone who reports a complaint in good faith.
At Del Cielo Brewing, we believe in doing the right thing and expect that we treat each other with respect and care to help create a safe and harmonious environment/space.
Bienvenidos a nuestra casa and thank you for helping us to maintain a safe and inclusive environment. Together, we can foster a strong and safe community.