JOIN OUR TEAM.
If you think you’d be a good fit for our team, and you’d be the kind of person who wants to be a part of building something together, click below to complete the applications for the following open positions:
- Be a part of a small and dedicated team to act as the newest ambassador of our brand.
- Responsible for building a solid base of diverse regular accounts.
- Conduct tastings with accounts to build the business.
- Follow up with accounts to ensure our beers are properly labeled, represented, stored and served to our standards.
- Attend beer festivals and other events to promote our brand when needed.
- Keep track of delinquent accounts
- Deliver kegs to accounts when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position has a lot of growth potential.
- One to two years of proven results in sales; beer industry experience required.
- Availability to travel to areas outside of the region as the market expands.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a good driving record and have a reliable registered, insured personal vehicle and ability to drive.
- Ability to handle kegs and cases of beer using a dolly. Ability to maneuver ~160 pounds (1/2 barrel kegs)
- Only highly self-motivated, organized, dedicated independent individuals need apply.
- Must live in the North Bay Area
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Passion for craft beer and general knowledge and understanding of beer styles.
- Strong communication and sales skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including professionalism with a customer service focus.
- Good time management, planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and under minimal supervision.
- Good computer and phone skills with the ability to complete administrative work as associated with the job.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and weekends as needed.
- Any brewing experience is a plus.
- Desire to have fun on the job.
- Salary plus commission structure
- Total compensation based on experience ($60,000-$70,000)
- Health Insurance, vision and dental package
- Paid Sick Days
- Performance bonuses
- Mileage and expenses reimbursement
- Company card with stipend
- And other employee perks
- Deliver a memorable brewery experience to all of our guests
- Work as a team to serve all of Del Cielo’s beverage offerings, including beer, wine and cider
- Follow and meet taproom opening and closing procedures
- Share your passion and enthusiasm for beer in a way that is accessible and friendly, from the experienced beer drinker to the newbie
- Support the entire team in keeping the brewery running seamlessly – as a small start up brewery, beertenders will wear many hats and not just spend time behind the bar
- Support the Del Cielo kitchen delivering and clearing food offerings
- Participate in Del Cielo community events, beer festivals and other engagements as needed
- Accurately handle all aspects of the point of sale – including change-making, bar tab management and opening and closing responsibilities
- Beer industry experience is required
- Passionate about craft beer
- Available to consistently work nights and weekends
- Able to move and lift kegs (60 or 160 pounds)
- Enthusiastic about creating memorable customer experiences
- Genuinely enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who works hard and knows how to have fun while doing it
- Dependable and thrive in a team environment
- Dedicated to your own growth and education
- Valid California Certified Food Handlers Card and RBS Certificate
- Eligible to work in the United States and 21 years of age or older
- $16/hr + tips
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Perks
- Growth opportunities available based on performance and company’s growth