Del Cielo Brewing Co’s (“us,” “our” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our agreement with this Private Policy. This Private Policy describes the Personal Information we may collect from you, that you may provide when you visit www.delcielobrewing.com (“site”), and that you may provide in electronic messages between you and this site. It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that Information.
By accessing or using the site, you are agreeing to be bound to this Private Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not continue using our website.
NOTICE CONCERNING UNDERAGE USERS
You must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to access our site and/or purchase products and items from our site. We do not direct any of our content at individuals under 21 years of age and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of online privacy. If we learn that a site user is under the age 21, we will delete any personal information in that user’s account.
TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
The personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
Personal Identifier & Contact Information
- Examples: Name, mailing address, email address; and phone number
- Examples: Date and time of your visit to the site, web pages visited, links clicked on the site
- Examples: Internet Protocol (IP) Address – which is an address assigned to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer
Transactions & Communication
- Examples: Records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us through the site
USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We limit the access to your Personal Information to perform specific business purposes, for example:
- Responding to questions submitted through the site
- Providing you with data, products, or services that you request from us
- Repairing website errors
- Understanding the demographics of our site visitors
- Operating and maintaining the site
We do not sell your personal information or otherwise disclose it at any point or under circumstance.
THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SERVICES ON OUR BEHALF
We use third party companies and individuals to host, design and operate website features and perform administrative, communication, and payment processing services. We may disclose information to these companies so that they can carry out these services for us. These companies are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
RIGHTS AS A CALIFORNIA CONSUMER
California residents have the right to know and see what data we have collected and the deletion of their personal data.
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of third parties who we’ve shared your personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you; and
- The right to request, up to 2 times in a 12-month period, the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you;
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you (and direct our third party service providers to do the same), subject to certain exceptions;
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt out of sales of personal data, subject to certain exceptions;
- The right to designate an authorized agent to submit one of the above requests on your behalf.
If you are a California resident, you can submit an online request to know or delete via email to email@example.com.
UPDATING AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have a process to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the case of lost or stolen personal information, notify us as soon as possible if your credit card or other Financial Data is lost, stolen, or otherwise used without permission. If this happens, we will remove that credit card number from your account and update our records.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The protection of the information that we collect about visitors to our site is important to us and we take reasonable measures, such as limiting back-end access to data, to make sure that your information is protected from unintended loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. That being said, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
EMBEDDED CONTENT & LINKS TO OTHER SITES
UPDATES AND CHANGES TO PRIVATE POLICY
Effective Date (Last Updated On): July 27, 2022